Get Your Own Email

Get a free e-mail account @mumbairocks.in

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Madhuri is working out like a new comer






It was a heart-warming scene to begin a day. I saw Madhuri Dixit returning home at nine in the morning. She was back after a grueling session at the gym. It has been a regular routine and a must for her every morning since he returned to Mumbai on December 6, with the determination to come back as an actress with dignity, a comeback to prove what she could not but always wanted to during all the years she ruled Hindi films as a superstar. She has taken to the gym seriously and has already lost five kilos in fifteen days and hopes to loose some more to keep her self fit to taken on the rough and tumble of every day life as an actress. Madhuri has taken her decision to work in film against very sincerely. She working on her physique, looks and personality like a new comer who is just about to start work on her first film. Yash Chopra, the man who is launching the new Madhuri says : 'it is amazing how she has taken up the challenge. I saw her yesterday and believe me she was looking much better and more beautiful than she look when she was doing 'Dil To Paagal Hain' with me which was more than ten years ago. No one can say she is a married woman now and a mother of two boys. I am also amazed to see the seriousness with which she has decided to start work again,' Yash Chopra, under whose banner she is returning to film, says.Madhuri is also getting ready to face the camera again. She has gone on a strict diet. She has taken to her dancing practice, specially Kathak and spends time working on her diction, her dialogue delivery and body language. She knows what is expected of her to play the role she is playing and is going out of her way to reach a stage of perfection. 'I know I have to be very careful. It is my responsibility more than the responsibility of any one else. I know the kinds of expectations but I have greater expectation from my self. I have asked Yash Raj Film for time before they start the film because I want to re-discover the actress in me. I can not go on the sets thinking that I am an experience actress and I don't have to work hard on anything. I am aware of all the changes in the making of films. I know there has been so much progress made in technology and in every sphere of filmmaking. I have so much to know and get ready for before the film takes off,' Madhuri, looking stunningly beautiful without any make-up says. She knows she has to make all kind of adjustments in life, as a wife and a mother specially. Her husband, Dr.Shriram Nene who came to Mumbai with their children and had planned to stay at least till Madhuri started work but had to rush back because of some emergency. The boys, Arrin and Ryan will be in Mumbai for some time but will leave for Denver when it will be time for them to go to school. Madhuri will make adjustments according to the needs of her family and she has made it very clear that it will always be her family first for her.She will seriously consider some films it have already been offered to her and make her major plan about her career only after she has spent some time in the industry. The film with which she is returning will go on the floors some time in January according to plans made by Yash Raj Films.The only things known about the film as of now is that Madhuri is playing the center character. The story revolved around her with a whole lot of children. There will be no romantic hero in the film but there will be several character associated with her character. According to a very reliable source it is the story of an actress and will have a number of highly dramatic and emotional scenes. Music will certainly be a major highlight of the film.The film as is known by now is being directed by Anil Mehta, the cinematographer of films like 'Lagaan' and 'Devdas'. Anil says that he always wanted to be a director and he knew that he would make his first film with Madhuri and no one else. 'I was very unhappy when she left but somewhere I new that my dream would be fulfilled and now that I can see my dream being fulfilled I am going to take all the care to take care of my dreams and give it a powerful persona and a meaning. I don't want to say anything more. Let my work began. I am anxiously waiting for that day, that first shot,' Mehta says.Yash Raj Films, Yash Chopra and Aditya Chopra have promised Anil all the cooperation to fulfilled his dreams. Madhuri doesn't know much about Anil's prowess as a director but is very keen to know and the way the preparation are being made for the launch, it looks like preparing for a festival, a wedding or a major happening in a family. Madhuri wonders why so much 'fuss' is being made about her coming back and she says she is not being modest, she really means it. She doesn't know her own importance, it seems.

No comments: